Thanks for visiting!
Dr. Latisha Reeves utilizes preaching, teaching, speaking and creative reaching to encourage youth, young adults (and those young at heart) to dare to become and to do all that God says they can.
Latisha was a single mother at age 14. She understands well the consequences that come with personal failures and harsh criticism.
Personal Statement:“My passion is to help others break free from the personal bondage of captive thinking, sexual immorality and self-degradation that has often been passed from generation to generation. The fruit of this unhealthy mindset continues to reproduce itself in our communities showing up in the form of spiritual rebellion and recycling its far-reaching effects.”
Preaching, Teaching, Speaking and Reaching is what we do. The objective for Dare2B U workshops are to instruct and empower using biblical teaching and practical application to promote holistic, healthy spiritual and personal growth resulting in more positive life-choices.
Topical Workshops include (not exhaustive):
- Who Am I? Positive Self-Image and Identity in Christ
- Acceptance/Self-awareness/ Overcoming Insecurity
- Stand Out: Leading by example/ not conforming
Exercise Made Fun and practical
- Presenting Me Appearance/Presentation/Fashion/Make-up
- Entertaining Me: Messages in What I Watch and Listen To
- Stewardship: Balancing the 3 T's
Selecting a College
Applying for Admission
- Community/Social Activism Awareness/Cultural Awareness
Connecting scripture with needs and opportunity
Relationships (healthy and unhealthy)
Image vs. Reality
Struggle with Sexual Issues, Imagery
Abstinence and Restoration
- Failing Forward/Restoration
- Wants and Desires/Personal Fulfillment
- Managing me: Self Control, Conflict and Boundaries
Our goal is to T.O.U.C.H the lives of others by helping churches, agencies and other organizations create a culture that seeks to impact their community in positive ways.
Teaching of biblical truths and practical application
Outreach to our families, friends and community
Understanding our purpose and call to serve
Changing our perspectives, actions and community
Romans 12:1-2;Joshua 1:1-9;
Luke 22:31-32; Isaiah 61:1-4
Hands-on service to mobilize the message
1 Kings 7:3-11
Look around. We hope to see you again soon!
All Materials are copyright protected including those on this website